Mon, Nov 05|
PG&E Gas Safety Academy
PG&E Natural Gas Incidents: A Hands on Approach
Natural Gas Incidents: A Hands On-Approach is a one-day course to strengthen partnerships of PG&E and fire departments by introducing firefighters to PG&E procedures and best practices for natural gas incident response.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2018, 7:00 AM – Nov 06, 2018, 5:00 PM
PG&E Gas Safety Academy, 1, PG&E Way, Winters, CA 95694, USA
About the event
Please email email@example.com or call 925-459-2141 to register for this course.
• Define gas migration and illustrate influential factors affecting the movement of gas
• Familiarize participants with PG&E response policies and best practices
• Give awareness to PG&E procedures that a firefighter may witness during a gas incident.
• Discuss and gather feedback surrounding the partnership between PG&E and fire departments
• Train representatives of each fire department to pass on the knowledge to their colleagues