PG&E Natural Gas Incidents: A Hands on Approach
Time & Location
About the Event
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-459-2141 to register for this course.
• Define gas migration and illustrate influential factors affecting the movement of gas
• Familiarize participants with PG&E response policies and best practices
• Give awareness to PG&E procedures that a firefighter may witness during a gas incident.
• Discuss and gather feedback surrounding the partnership between PG&E and fire departments
• Train representatives of each fire department to pass on the knowledge to their colleagues